SGAP Support Resources
Main content start
Support resources available for Group Representatives and Group Members throughout the Stanford Group Accountability Process.
- Your Group’s University Advisor: University Advisors are staff members at Stanford who are familiar with the SGAP and can support Group Leaders and Group Members throughout.
- For student organizations, your University Advisor is your Office of Student Engagement advisor. For fraternities and sororities, your University Advisor is your Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor. For sports teams, your University Advisor is a staff member designated by OCS from the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation or Stanford Recreation and Wellness. For Row House staff, your University Advisor is the Neighborhood Director from your designated neighborhood.
- Residence Director: Your RD can offer general support and connect you with other helpful resources on campus. Click here to get connected.
- Community Centers: The seven Community Centers offer support to students who seek services associated with a particular group or community. Each center has its own site and professional staff who advise and counsel students. In addition, the centers sponsor programs throughout the year that foster intellectual, personal, and cultural growth. Click here to learn more about the centers.
- Office for Religious & Spiritual Life Dean: Available for confidential discussions regardless of a student's religion. Click here to get connected.
- CAPS: The university’s counseling center dedicated to student mental health and well-being. Click here to get connected.
- Bridge: Peer-counseling and support that is available 24/7. Click here to get connected.